Christmas Explosion

Monday, December 1, 2014



One question: Where did 2014 go?! Can't believe it's already December! I had planned to list my favorite Cyber Monday deals, but today was just so crazy that I haven't even gotten the chance to check out the sales myself!

Christmas, however, did find time to explode all over my apartment this weekend! I'm so in love with my little 4-ft tree that I just can't stand it. I went a little ornament crazy, and when I had a ton left over I decided to pile them into this bowl from Ikea that sits under my coffee table. Bear seemed pretty confused by this, but was a great little supervisor. (He's becoming the best little guy, I swear.)



Have you decorated for Christmas yet, or is it still a bit early for you? 
What kinds of traditions do you share with your loved ones when it comes to decorating for the big day?

No comments

Post a Comment