#betterforit

Tuesday, April 14, 2015



"No shame in running half a half marathon. 2 miles?!"

My road to staying in shape during the last five years has not been a walk in the park, and at most times it’s nonexistent. Every once and a while I like to try to pretend I can still run a 10k race with little to no training or have a toned belly. But in reality, I’m not a crazy athlete like I was in high school and it’s hard to stay motivated. Which is why I love this commercial from Nike. All of us have thought those thoughts/feelings in the gym at least once, right?

Nike's new #betterforit campaign which is their largest effort in supporting women’s fitness is all about motivating women to go to that next level in their fitness journey. And if you ask me, their first spot “Inner Thoughts” did a damn good job at honing in on average women who want to stay fit, but feel so unbelievably self-conscious while working out in front of others.

Watch for a good laugh. What are some of your tips for staying motivated in the gym (besides staring at a model while cycling)?

via

No comments

Post a Comment