FRIYAY

Friday, April 17, 2015


Apologies in advance for the blurry picture. The lack of lighting in my room + iPhone isn't exactly the best combination, but anyway, I'm really, really excited for this weekend. I'm going to DC for the first time to join my best friend's birthday shenanigans and to get out of the city for a bit. Everyone keeps mentioning the cherry blossoms and the g-o-r-geous weather ahead, so if you need me I'll be sipping on sangria all weekend...outside...in shorts.

Be sure to add me on snapchat @kolt to see how I'm surviving my MegaBus trip. Have a great weekend!

//

Ladies, listen up. Hilary isn't the only woman possibly running for President in 2016. Fill yourself in on Carly Fiorina. She started as a secretary at Hewlett-Packard and worked her way up to CEO, and she knows just how to respond to issues regarding gender and sexism in this presidential race.

We all hate politics, but we all love...brunch.

Strong is the new pretty.

A scalloped dress in my price range!

I've already been dreaming about making a beach trip, but this cocktail recipe from Society Social just made the wanderlust real.

Kate Spade is having a Friends & Family sale until Sunday!

Loving this maxi dress for summer (I'll probably order it after the weekend. We must assess the damage of Washington DC on my wallet first)!

4 ingredients or less.

No comments

Post a Comment