Relaxing + Links

Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'm finally back to posting after a month-long hiatus. Miss me?

It's been a busy, busy month: my friends Sarah and Jeanie, some of Sarah's coworkers, and I packed up and went to the Hampton's for Memorial Day Weekend, the weekend after I went back to Georgia, last weekend some friends and I decided last minute to go to the Belmont, and this weekend I needed to relax and focus on taking it easy, no drinking (okay, maybe a few glasses of wine...), and getting shit done. And boy did I need this weekend to relax!! New York just has a way of wearing you out - even if you're the person who likes to go 1,000 an hour... So this weekend I'm just thankful for coffee, friends, beautiful weather, and wash + fold service.

Hopefully I'll plan some posts and you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here again soon.

Now, on to the fun stuff:

living across the street from the Hudson River is pretty freaking sweet

shopping + things:

Gigi New York is having free personalization through this weekend. I've had my eye on this clutch for a while now, and this tote actually needs to make it into my wardrobe.

Behold, ladies. The best soap for cleaning your makeup sponges + brushes. It's magic, I'm telling you!

Mu nails it with this floral romper.

WANT and NEED this tassel necklace. You will too when you see it's price.

my absolute favorite place in the city

links + stuff:

Asking a 23 year old to find her passion and shift her focus is a little overwhelming - considering half of us really have no idea what we're doing.

A way to use every last bit of your strawberries this season.

Instagram stories.

Are you allowed to paint apartment walls? 12 color meanings + how to use them in your place.

Mackenzie's 5 ways to transform your rental.

No comments

Post a Comment