HAPPY WEEKEND!

Friday, March 11, 2016

Image taken by James Carpenter

It seems like spring has sprung all over! This weekend I'm off to the lake in Ithaca with the gal squad + the boys. I've mentioned before how much I love getting out of the city for a quick weekend away, and since its finally so nice out we'll probably be gone every weekend from now until October (only half kidding)! But while I sit and plan future weekend trips in my head...enjoy some of my favorite things from this week around the web...



Moving to New York? Live in New York? Consider these basic tips.

The best cities to celebrate St. Patty's Day

Tiny banana puddings - I want ten.

Never fuss at me for Instagramming brunch anymore.

Travel Q&A with girl crush Gwyneth Paltrow.

Would seriously be lost this election year without this handy guide.

You might be obsessed with your Fitbit.

Must have this tank with this skirt.

No comments

Post a Comment