(Sunday) Links

Sunday, February 15, 2015



What do you do when your flight is cancelled and you're flying non-rev? Gate-hop and ride the Plane Train at Hartsfield-Jackson. Atlanta just doesn't seem to want me to leave, so praise the good Lord that the Atlanta Airport finally upgraded to free wifi throughout the entire airport! In the meantime, I'll just leave you with a few links while I people watch. 


Catch the last minute Presidents' Day sales; GapNordstrom, BaubleBar, J.Crew Factory, Banana Republic, free shipping from Anthropologie, Madewell, Nasty Gal, Bloomingdale's Big Brown Bag Sale, and Old Navy!

On my fitness wardrobe wishlist: this Lululemon jacket is everything.

When I'm feeling in a little of a shopping slump I always look to J.Crew's Looks We Love for a little inspiration. Lots of navy blue and pale neutrals, yes please!

As I mentioned before, I would love to be able to wake up with the ability to sing. Turns out, scientists believe that everyone may have the ability to sing!


A little old, but a look how our generation is changing travel.

If you follow me on Twitter then you know how much I love wine, so I'm wishing the Secret Somm was giving away wine in my area.

Okay, Heinz Siracha Ketchup. We see you.


No comments

Post a Comment