Dine In 52, Number 1: Jeni's

Tuesday, August 12, 2014








where: 1198 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318
the scene: A rainy Saturday night; after dinner at Taqueria del Sol


I've been (probably annoyingly) begging Bryant to take me to Jeni's for the past few weeks. I had tried a bite of their chocolate ice cream that a friend had brought home before, but that didn't prepare me for what I would experience in person: The flavors! The waffle cones! The industrial design!

I settled on salted caramel and dark chocolate while Bryant got adventurous with goat cheese & cherry and sweet corn & raspberry (eek!). And after trying a bite of my friend Dawn's coffee flavored pick I think I've decided my next few combinations.

Jeni's is in the Westside Provisions district adjacent to JCT Kitchen and Bar and Ann Mashburn and Sid Mashburn. A super cute area that would take all my money in a heartbeat if I wasn't careful.

No comments

Post a Comment