HAPPY FRiDAY!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Friday!!

During the work week Spotify is my best friend. I couldn't get throughout the day without it. Make sure to check out this mixtape from the week, and if you have any suggestions what I should throw on next week's please let me know! 

One last thing I'm going to leave for you today: Georgia's hype video. Gives me chills every time.



Personally, this weekend I have a lot of resting, catching up with friends, gym-going, exploring, and of course brunching to do! I really have underestimated how little time I have now. 
What are you getting into this weekend?!

2 comments

  1. Wow thats extremely wonderful I actually have detected a brand new app hulu with spotify this app is nice and that i have started gazing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep publication and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete