Digital TV Week

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Image via
To me, there's nothing better than coming home and relaxing in front of the television and vegging out. I like to image one day I'll have a nice little wall like the one shown above, but last week I did my best to stray far, far away from my living room.

Have you ever thought how you would react if all your regular television was taken away for a week? Kind of sounds like a nightmare from middle school, right? The Bloomin' Brands Team was challenged to gear up their Apple TV's, Roku's, Google Chromecast, and laptops and leave traditional team behind for an entire week. Let's just say the struggle was real.



The Carat team's initial reaction when we were told to only use Digital TV for an entire week: "Okay, TV Gods, here we come."

Monday I thought I should hop on the Game of Thrones bandwagon...
(But I just didn't get what the big deal was and watched Girls instead.)

Tuesday: I sat down to watch the Sons of Anarchy season premier on FX.com, and my internet went out

Come on, TV Gods. This is supposed to be an epic episode!

When we started doubting ourselves midweek, we would lift one another up.

Well, mainly Adam would just send us more links to watch.

Thursday rolled around and we were just about ready to stop, but we knew we couldn't quit.

Friday rolled around, and I was starting to go a little mad.

...and ultimately I realized the reality of watching TV as a grown-up.

1 comment