Treat Yo Self

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I'm going to be frank here. Things haven't been going so great for the last couple weeks. I want to enjoy this time, celebrate growth, and embrace new opportunities... not become so concerned why things aren't the way I pictured them turning out to be. Changing mindset isn't easy, and it's a constant work in progress. 

I'm a huge believer that you should celebrate little victories (and mini growth spurts). Things have been tip-toeing their way to the brighter side of things. I think I'm starting to become a little more confident at my work, my living situation may be changing soon, and I bought a more reliable car. Therefore, I decided to treat myself!

I've had my eye on a few things from Kendra Scott, so instead of heading straight home after work I stopped in the Lenox store to see if anything would grab my attention. This necklace and these earrings struck my fancy, but with fall rolling in I decided to get a little something that can go with everything.



Isn't this necklace just the perfect piece to add to your collection? I think the Elisa Pendant Necklace is the perfect mix of simplicity and elegance that could dress up any outfit. I already have my eye on the indigo one I found in the store! 

Atlanta-based Pi Beta Phi's are having an event at the Kendra Scott Lenox store on October 2 from 6 to 8. If you're an alum in the area please stop by!

No comments

Post a Comment