Dine In 52, Number 3, Petite Auberge Restaurant

Tuesday, September 9, 2014






Address: 2935 N Druid Hills Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
When: August 4, 2014
The Scene: Granny Vee's 95th birthday dinner

Last month my family got together for a little birthday gathering for my great-grandmother's 95th birthday (wow!). I had intended on writing this post and taking better pictures when we visited again this month for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary (wow, again!). However, sadly, my grandmother lost her battle with lung cancer, so I am just going to leave this post at this: my grandmother's favorite, an amazing memory with loved ones, and a craving for more olive oil than I could ever consume in my lifetime.

I ordered the veal marsala with asperagus as well as a spinach salad as the starter. Of course I had to pair it with a glass of [white] wine.

Decatur based Petite Auberge sits nestled in a strip mall, but don't let that take away from the French delicacies that await inside. It's knowledgeable staff, ambiance, and delicious food & drink make for a a wonderful special occasion destination.


MENUTHEIR STORY

No comments

Post a Comment