Weekend Browsing

Friday, September 5, 2014

image via

Woof. What a [short] exhausting week. I need a nap (and wine). Enjoy, friends!

01 | My Jimmy Fallon obsession is grinning from ear to ear this week. Check out Adam Levine rocking (no pun intended) impressions of Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson.

02 | I used to wear the highest, tightest pony tail up until middle school. What does your pony tail say about you?

03 | A few of my favorite Atlanta/Athens blogs: The Broad Collective; Kathryn McCrary; Jess Grave's The Love List

04 | Essie's Fall Collection. I see 'Style Cartel' in my near future. 

05 | It's about to be that time of year. Half my team at work is already falling ill (myself included). This thermometer is a must for the months ahead!

06 | This is an old blog post from my favorite brewery in Atlanta, Monday Night Brewing Company. But I'm definitely going to have to keep this event in mind for next spring. Who's with me?

07 | I see a new lipstick making its way to my collection.


No comments

Post a Comment