Dine-In 52: Numbers Seven & Eight

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tag-teaming this one, folks. Why? I've got a pair of sister restaurants to tell you about! 
St. Cecilia's dining room (Image via)
St. Cecilia's fun/two-story barscape! (Image via)
King + Duke's rustic barscape! (Image via)
King + Duke (Image via)
St. Cecilia: 3455 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, 30326
King + Duke: 3060 Peachtree Rd NW, W Paces Ferry Rd, Atlanta 30305

To be frank, neither of these two beauties are fresh on my mind. But, I will tell you, if you have never been and you aren't afraid to try food that is a bit different (hello, whole fish head on my plate) this place is a must-try.

Both of these are owned by Atlanta (legendary) restauranteur Ford Fry who also owns JCT Kitchen, No. 246, and The Optimist (all three of which I'm dying to go to), and I think he's got it really figured out. St. Cecilia is located just across from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza in the Pinnacle building in Buckhead, and is a mix of food between the Italian-based No. 246 and the Seafood-based The Optimist. King + Duke is just down Peachtree and offers some exquisite wood-fired cuisine, I must say. And, if you don't like brussels sprouts or bone marrow, just go to either of these restaurants and I promise you will change your mind. Especially on the bone marrow.

St. Cecilia and King + Duke are great places for date night, dinner out with friends, even great lunch spots! They're also not bad for sighting manly lumberjack-esque waiters. Chef tables and private rooms are also available, but all the fun is really down in the busy dining rooms! But trust me when I say this, prepare to bring your wallet or owe your loved-one a big kiss at the end of the night, because these menus aren't cheap.

St. Cecilia Facebook // Twitter // Yelp // Menu
King + Duke  Facebook // Twitter // Yelp // Menu


"I want to create restaurants that strike a timeless emotional cord. Restaurants that don't pander to trend, but draw generations of family together" - Ford Fry

No comments

Post a Comment