Drybar

Tuesday, November 25, 2014







You all know I'm a huge advocate of treating yourself, so when the opportunity arose for my work pal, Rebecca, and I to visit Drybar we hopped on that train in the blink of an eye.

Getting that blow out experience once a month should be a guilty pleasure for every woman, in my opinion, along with a nice gel manicure and a new pair of jeans. Having someone wash and style my hair is something I usually only experience a few times a year when it's time to get a haircut, so if I can have the same experience with a glass of wine and not snipping the ends off my hair its a definite win!

All the products they use smell ahhh-mazing, and their curling iron and hair dryer work like a dream.

I just wish I could have made this blow out last forever!


Thoughts? Have you ever been to Drybar?

No comments

Post a Comment