Thanksgiving Tablescapes

Monday, November 24, 2014

Image Via
Image Via
Image Via

Ahhhh Thanksgiving. A time of long-awaited reunions, Friendsgivings, and eating until you can barely squeeze into those skinny jeans (no one will judge you; it's the perfect time of year). Thanksgiving, to me, is like Christmas Eve in a way: there's a buzz in the air that you can't quite explain.

Now, I've always loved looking at interesting tablescapes, as unrealistic they are for my family. Seeing what details others focus on always intrigues me: from centerpieces to name plates (Yeah, right. In our house you sit wherever) to tableware. So just curious, does anyone out there actually go all out for a table setting? I like to think when I have a family I will, but let's be real here.

All of these lovely pictures were taken for Occassions' Thanksgiving Table Styling Contest! Please go vote for Candice and Marilisa of Chancy Charm (two dear friends of my college roommate)!

No comments

Post a Comment