Lately...

Friday, November 14, 2014

[Media Planners by day, Cards Against Humanity by Night.]


WEARING // Tommy Hilfiger riding boots (they're on sale!), GAP Always Skinnies, Columbia vest, Bean Boots, Vineyard Vines cap (no shame in covering up nappy hair on Saturday!)

WATCHING // How To Get Away With Murder, I'm hooked!! But really, who killed the husband?! I guess we'll find out next week.

WONDERING // if my neighbors can hear me jamming to Spotify through the walls

LISTENING // speaking of Spotify...

TRYING // less sweets; early morning runs

READING // Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn; She Reads Truth

OBSESSING OVER // Dotted Tusk Jewelry; this jacket; this Tori Burch bag

REMEMBERING // "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:3-6; Been having more quiet time lately, and I'm loving getting to know God's word again.




P.S. You can now follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments

Post a Comment