Fun Wallpaper

Tuesday, January 13, 2015


Wallpapers usually get a wrap, but they can really transform a place and give it some personality! My sister and I used to cringe when we'd watch Trading Spaces and they would have to rip off the wallpaper - it looked like such a pain! But the saying "beauty is pain" could kind of apply here, right?

I've been wanting to liven up the bland walls in my apartment, and I've actually found some removable wallpaper! I may do my research a bit more, but isn't that a fun option for renters compared to buying multiple cans of paint and having to paint over before moving out? Here are some of my favorite prints I've had my eye on...


1. Flowers 2. Azurite 3. Animals 4. Peonies 5. Feathers
6. Cities 7. Loops 8. Birds 9. Sailboats 10. Safari

Aren't these so fun? I can't choose which I like best!

No comments

Post a Comment