Weekly Round-Up

Friday, January 23, 2015


Wasn't I just here giving you a weekly round-up? This past week flew by. Tuesday I met up with Luisa for Pink Barre, and I am hooked! It was so nice to have a little time-out to focus on myself because I'm a bit overwhelmed in my personal and professional life, and I've been faced with some pretty crazy adult situations as of late (woof). This space has been a great little get-away for sharing my inspirations! So, I just want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who takes time out of their day to visit this little space.



How appropriate. You're not getting hired.

For all you Serial fanatics out there: PLOT TWIST!

The new Gerber baby will make you want to have a baby (because she's that adorable).

Winter Blues. Literally.

Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust is the best; maybe?

Skimm-ing the news is the best way to know what's going on.


No comments

Post a Comment