Weekly Roundup

Friday, January 16, 2015


Is it just me, or did these past couple of weeks draaaaag by? We hadn't seen the sun in Atlanta in over a week until today - we almost forgot what the sun was, so I'm dreaming of brighter days and flowers! This weekend has a lot of overdue things planned - a haircut, some friends coming to town, a lunch date with mom, and possibly a trip to Athens with a possible Pauley's trip in store! Whew. Follow me on my adventures with Twitter or Instagram (I really am trying to get better at Instagramming)! What's in store for you?


A little something to send your frenemies.

For those of  you in media...

If this comes to Atlanta, will someone please sign up with me?

And this is why you should curl up with a nice book.

10 Foods That Make You Glow

Does this video make anyone else feel very uncomfortable?

Don't get what you want in life? Make a way.

Are you a Spotify listener? If so, check out your Year in Review!

Also, be sure to check out the playlist Spotify generated based on my personal Year in Review!

Keep it real, y'all!

No comments

Post a Comment