It's the Weekend!

Friday, January 9, 2015


Okay, I literally can't stop listening to Uptown Funk. I listen to it on repeat at work and continue the repeat at home, but add a little singing and dancing! Do you have any songs that have been stuck in your head lately? I know I need to get this song out of my head this weekend. Or else I may go insane. Have a great weekend!


Want Bruno's hat (from the picture above)? Dying over this look-alike Panama Hat.

I stumbled on this video featuring an Ira Glass interview a few weeks ago, and found it so inspiring! I've been going through this rut for the past few months where I don't feel as if I'm doing good work, I don't feel like I'm chasing my passions anymore because I'm so lost! If anyone else feels this way, I urge you to watch or listen to this.  

Lusting over Goyard bags. But what do people know about their legacy?

If you're that are like me and aren't a natural beautician


The smiley face pain scale may not be appropriate for everyone.

In the Atlanta area? Check out what restaurants will be opening in 2015!

Dream job? Trying celebrity diets for a living.

If you really enjoy workout classes but on a tight budget and can't try all of them you should really check out Class Pass! For $99 a month you can go to 3 classes per venue per month. Yes please!

No comments

Post a Comment